Thursday 21 April 2011

Q&A: Need $6K for dental implants. Which is better 4 my credit, get a loan or use balances on cred cds?

Q&A: Need $6K for dental implants. Which is better 4 my credit, get a loan or use balances on cred cds?

I heard taking a loan will be negative on the report.

Answer by Missy
Why not check out http://www.carecredit.com .

Answer by mike r
When the balance on your credit cards go over half the available limit it drops your credit score. Absolutely take out a personal loan.

Answer by J J
A loan will look better on your Chest of drawers and will also give you the added bonus of keeping the room on your credit cards open.

Answer by Maggie G
Do you need them right now? Is it something you can save up for? If you can somehow wait and save to pay cash, you might be able to get a cash discount.

Add your own answer in the comments!
See the article here:
best dental implant

Like veneers, cosmetic braces, dental implants etc?

If so, could you delight get in touch with me. Email me at xo-laurenstfc@live.co.uk

I would just like to talk to someone about their dental experiences as I am considering having some work done on my teeth! Thanks in enhancement.

Answer by Charlotte
i havent but my friend has and she has had cosmetic braces they have made her teeth so straight its unbelievable i do not have her email take up so thats all i can help you with there i have braces and they are like cosmetic except that i need them they dont hurt and there is nothing to worry about if you have them they really work hope this helps

Answer by Nicki Cunningham
I have braces, have done for 2 being it hurts yeah you cant really deny it but itll be worth it in the end. They only hurt for about a week after tapering then you have around 5 weeks mainly pain free.

I have also to get dental implants at the end of the year, not looking forwards to it one bit, but I’m getting funding and it will all be worth it :)

What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment