Saturday 16 April 2011

is dental implant safe?

is dental implant safe?

Answer by ♥ Boli ♥
Yes, the dentist (usually an OMS) will remove all decay from the bone and gingiva and then he/she will house a post into the bone and then the implant onto the post.

Implants are preferred over dentures and partials now and bridges. I reckon they look a lot better, too.

Edit:
Sassy, your OMS must have done them incorrect. the OMS I work for has never had an implant gone incorrect. The only thing that has happened is someone had been doing rifle schooling, struck himself in the face, and shattered his implant.

Questioner, yes implants are safe.

Answer by sassy2
2 molar implants done 3 yrs ago at a cost of 9k. both have fallen out. What a waste and 3 being of pain

Answer by Tom
Implants are latest to replace the gone teeth; a dental implant is broken up into three phases. Period one is the actual surgical placement of the implant. The second period is the abutment that screws into the implant. The third period is the actual crown that is cemented onto the abutment. I’ve had my two upper front teeth replaced by implants last year. After my surgery it just felt like I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed. Yes you can eat nearly anything because there’s a tissue conditioner on the fleeting denture so that the area to be implanted will be safe from trauma! So before proceeding for the implants save some money to pay out of pocket and then proceed. If you are in urgent need, travel abroad to country like India. Here the dental implants prices are quite cheap.

Here is a excellent house for that function http://www.indianhealthguru.com

Answer by DR. Implants
” Dental implant procedure ” is the term used to describe the entire process you go through from the time you walk into the dentist’s clinic for the first time, when getting your dental implants, till the last time you walk out of there with your new gorgeous smile……Read more ….http://www.dental-implants-guide.com/dental-implant-procedure.html

Excellent luck

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
See the rest here:
bone graft dental implant

I just had surgery two days ago and one of the stitches strings were lynching out so i trimmed it. Was that ok for me to do? Is it too ahead of schedule for the stitches to dissolve? And how long will it be for things to go back to normal like eating it not being so sensitive?

Answer by jrbw
I went to the periodontist 2 months ago to have my wisdom tooth worked on. He had to shave the bone down and I had numerous stitches. I took about two weeks before I didn’t reckon about it ever time I ate something. Then it took about a month to really stop hurting.

As long as you didn’t cut the stitch itself and just trimmed the end, it should be fine.

Answer by Dr. Albert, DDS (UNITED STATES)
YOU SHOULD BE JUST FINE AND AS LONG AS YOU JUST CUT THE LONG OVERHANGS AND NOT THE ACTUAL KNOT OF THE STITCH YOU’LL BE FINE

Answer by Skeeter
I have dental implants and I feel you will be fine. Are you wearing a partial or denture? I was told to be careful putting fantastic pressure on my dental implants as that could affect them from bonding to my bones. They told me nothing firmer than baked fish or things like pasta. I didn’t chew anything firmer than that for 5 months and all 14 implants are fine. (see my new smile)

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment