Tuesday 26 April 2011

What is the average cost for dental implants?

What is the average cost for dental implants?

Answer by peoplehi5
I have been quoted $ 800-$ 1000 per tooth … you should question your dentist, though, and check with your dental plot carrier … exact facts in your area and with your dentist will vary from mine …

Answer by Dr. Albert, DDS (UNITED STATES)
A FEW CARS!

Answer by jouvertgirl
It really depends everywhere you live. I live in Chevy Chase, Maryland and the average cost here is $ 2900. It is less expensive in other areas and even more expensive elsewhere.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
View post:
bone graft dental implant

I’ve heard of charities fixing people’s teeth, whatever the need, i need help finding one, I can’t eat the foods I want nor can I sing how I want Delight help if you can. THANKS

Answer by LX
No, you have to pay yourself sorry

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment