Wednesday 20 April 2011

How can i make my big front teeth smaller?

How can i make my big front teeth smaller?

I really despise my teeth. Like you have no thought. My two front teeth are very large and i want them to be less vital. Their very wide and long. I also have sharp canine teeth; can i somehow get them to be flat and not pointy?What are my options as far as getting my two front teeth to be less vital and my canine teeth to be less pointy?

I have heard about veneers, tooth implants, etc.
Delight help?

Answer by deepeaceful
They have professional people who are really “”TRAINED” to give you the best advice….THE DENTIST…..He will first give you a consultation to determine what it is that has to be flat with your teeth and then the work starts…..

Answer by Conservational Submarine ツ
I had a small gap between my front teeth (not huge, not really noticeable except to me) but I wanted to get it flat so i went to my dentist and he filled it in with some cement type stuff… it looks incredible, and you can get it to reshape your teeth. Being that for my future career (in college) i’ll be on tv (news reporter) my insurance paid for it. See what you can do. Just talk to your dentist about it. I had a fantastic experience. Possibly he could file your teeth to make them less vital, I’ve heard of that being done too. Excellent luck. Do what makes you pleased and feel excellent about yourself.

Answer by Sue C
I had the VERY SAME conundrum as you have. I had a dentist “file” down my two front teeth & do the same to your canine teeth. Of course this procedure didn’t cost much at all. IF you want to spend some money tho, a dentist can bond your two front teeth & completely reshape them & have them look more “normal”. I eventually had this done when I got a small cavity in one of my front teeth, so I had him then reshape both of them. Of course this did cost more money, but it’s permanent & w/last you yrs. But, I was very pleased w/the first go ’round w/just him taking the teeth down in size from the bottoms, & it did wonders on the appearance of the look. Best to you…Pleased New Year…:)

What do you reckon? Answer below!
More here:
3i dental implant

I had a tooth pulled in June. My teeth are moving and I cannot afford the absolutely evil prices and practices of the medical/insurance industry. I am looking at options of how to get dental at some price I can pay. Does anyone have any experience with a Dentist in Mexio? Montery Mexico is the closest town. I live in Austin and I could drive there.
Or, is the worst thought ever, insofar as potential health risks?
Thanks for any help.

Answer by Darlene
You want to go to Mexico, Are you kidding!!! I would try a Dental school in the US first. The must be one near you in Texas. Not all Dentists charge the same price for the same procedures. Check with friends and family for recommendations.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment