Friday 8 April 2011

Q&A: I'M GETTING A DENTAL IMPLANT SOON ON MY LOWER LEFT CANINE TOOTH AND I KNOW IT IS GONNA HURT?

Q&A: I'M GETTING A DENTAL IMPLANT SOON ON MY LOWER LEFT CANINE TOOTH AND I KNOW IT IS GONNA HURT?

WHAT CAN I DO TO NUMB THE PAIN OR IS THERE ANYTHING THAT WILL KILL THE PAIN BECAUSE I KNOW I WILL WAKE UP CRYING LIKE A BABY BECAUSE OF THE PAIN TRUST ME!!??

PLEASE HELP ME THANKS

Answer by Sara G WILL STRIP FOR BA!
GET SOME MORPHINE

Answer by nickson faction
Clove oil and some excellent pain killers from your DR

Answer by You are sofa king we todd did
killing your self is the only answer i can give you

Add your own answer in the comments!
Read the original here:
cost of a dental implant

Well, I had my back tooth taken out and I need to get an implant.
Can anyone tell me what it’s like?
Do you get place to sleep, just get numb? everything.
Thanks very much =)

Answer by Neetalia
I am charitable to link to details of the implant. This is a link in very informative dental website

http://www.identalhub.com/ArticleSubCategories.aspx?ArticleCategoryId=25&Name=Dental%20Implants

I hope all your questions will answered

Answer by PenPress
Well, the link provided by “Neetalia” is very informative.

Though, couple more points :

1. Yes, it will be done under local anesthesia. The same as you would expect with any regular filling.

2. They will have to cut through the gingival (gum) tissue though.

3. So, they will place suture.

4. The recovery will be a small longer and painful.

5. Make sure you question for pain medication and follow all of the instruction that they go over with you.

6. Another vital thing is that they will have to do it under aseptic condition.

Therefore, the schooling will be more involved (i.e., the draping and setting up of the instruments)

So, don’t show up late. Be on time.

7. They will do some ridge augmentation if there is any bone loss. It is hard for me to tell if you will need that without taking a look.

8. I hope the dentist has already ordered the CT scan for the bone ridge.

Ideally, you are vital to get it done to see everywhere the nerve lies.

You don’t want to take the risk of getting the implant pinching the Mandibular Nerve.

9. Also make sure you don’t mill your teeth after the tooth (crown) has been placed.

Get a night guard (on top of getting the occlusion adjusted right) to preclude the Implant from failing.

Too much force applied will result in bone loss around the implant.

Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment