Wednesday 13 April 2011

Q&A: how much is it to implant 8 teeth?

Q&A: how much is it to implant 8 teeth?

this isnt for me, my dad suddenly lost 8 teeth it just fell out so i was wondering how much on average in hawaii it would be to have 8 teeth implants

Answer by grandpa walleye
The implants and the crowns would run from $ 2500 – $ 3000 per tooth.

Answer by Tarnished Angel
The average per implant is $ 2,500. He needs to consult a dentist/oral surgeon/periodontist to determine whether implants are feasable.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Visit link:
3i dental implant

I am having a tooth implant. My insurance co. won’t pay a nickel for it. They say it is not a necessary procedure since there are alternatives even though I had to sign a proclamation with my dentist that included the clause ‘I know this is a necessary procedure in my case because alternatives could jeopardize the health of my entire tooth structure.’ Then I noticed my dental insurance pays for preventative oral cancer screening. I questioned their rep whether that was a necessary procedure since obviously it’s not, since it’s preventative. The rep gave me some b.s. answer. Then I said, “why don’t you just admit you won’t pay for the implant because it’s expensive?” The rep said, we don’t pay for dental implants because they are not covered in our policy.” Duh. That’s Illogic 101. Do insurance companies really reckon we are that stupid?

Answer by Curious
They have us by the ba**s. Not just medical but all types. The average Joe can’t fight them, they just drag it out so long it becomes more economically feesable to say screw it, eat your crap sandwich and go on . That don’t make it right, that’s just the way it is. Why do you reckon they have billions in reserve?

Answer by wldntulike_2know
Pretty much. To be honest, nearly no insurance companies pay for dental implants.

Answer by GRIM_REAPER_69
no they just do not care, and want to stall you for as long as possible .get a lawyer !

Answer by SUZ
I reckon they do!!! Excellent luck…….I have had similar problems!! keep all correspondence and write down dates and conversations……….and………………go against their desicion!!
Fascinate…… fascinate ……….fascinate!!!

Answer by Patnoname
Keep in mind, your dental insurance is a contract that was negotiated with your employer! Very few employers have allowed dental implants to be a covered benefit, including Anheuser-Busch companies. For the record: Dental insurance has not increased their maximums per year for over 20 being. Most dental insurance policies have a max/year of $ 1000 – 1500.00 per year, which is ridiculous. A root canal and crown cost more than that.

All insurance companies are in business to make money. Dental insurance sucks. If our country would do away with insurance all together, doctors could lower their fees and the population might really be able to afford excellent health care. I really don’t see dental insurance as a benefit because for the most part it’s expensive to have, and it doesn’t take in everything.

Sadly, the people who work for the insurance company have no control over your policy. The CEO is most liable out to lunch or on vacation! Excellent luck. Get the implant in any case – it’s a fantastic investment.

Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment