Wednesday 13 April 2011

Suggestions on the best way to take care of a missing tooth?

Suggestions on the best way to take care of a missing tooth?

tooth implant
by enno

need different suggestions on the many ways you can take care of a gone tooth. I know there are implants, flippers, invisalign, valplast partials, etc. Anyone have these or other things and how much did they cost? Do you like them? Do they look natural? Are they comfortable? Delight only serious answers. Thanks

Answer by ericalovescalinla
Hi, well I have invisalign. Like six being ago, I had a accident on a jet ski, everywhere I lost my front tooth. I was in high school and needed to fix it. Though my parents could not afford to pay for an implant for me, which ran at the time around 2,500.00 so they got me a partial plate that cost about 300.00. The partial was weird at first because I had to take it off at night, but I could wear it during the day, and i could even eat with it. Now I am 22, and I have a steady job and I am on the way to get my implant. Though, they told me that if i wanted my implant it was going to take some healing process, and also It was going to be permanent. I dont have the straightest teeth, so they suggested I get braces before the implant so i could get a better result. So I got invisalign, I am on my second week now, and the first days i was sore, though, I despise it! I cant eat in public because I have to remove invisalign when eating! yeah They did not tell me that! The implant is costly but if i could go back in time i would and get it when i was younger and i had more bone i could care less for straigh teeth now. excellent luck and go to numerous dentist and question away, the first consultation is always free so well inform yourself and see what suits you best. :)

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
The rest is here:
ceraroot zirconia dental implant

the crown did not come unglued, the decayed tooth broke away with parts of the tooth in the crown.

I am not sure if there is enough tooth base left to re-glue the crown. If not, then what? Extraction then implant? God I hope not…that is $ 4000.00

Answer by Wilma F
the tooth underneath isn’t supposed to be decayed. if it is then it’s time to pull the tooth.

your alternative is pull the tooth and get a bridge which would cost a bit less than an implant but be harder on your other teeth or pull the tooth and get nothing which would then produce your other teeth to drift in your mouth and possibly produce you other problems with your speech and bite.

Answer by its me
if the tooth is decayed, then DONT re-glue it.
you can get a root canal, and another crown. or the same if fits.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment