Saturday 9 April 2011

Can I wear braces if I already have an implant?

Can I wear braces if I already have an implant?

I have an implant in the lower right side, second from the last tooth. My lower teeth are so out of line with the large crowd on the front. Upper teeth are not so terrible and can doubtless be re-oriented with very small work. Can I wear braces now that I have an implant?

answer by Dr. Albert, DDS
YES YOU CAN, can bind ORTHODONTIC TO THE CROWN OR A HERO by the implant SPACE maintenance arrangement of this section of the struts.

response of LX
Yes, it is very possible, braces and implants. The implants can sometimes set in the structure of the brackets and will come in handy, go your other teeth around the implant (this is called anchoring).

incorported be
know better? Leave your answer in the comments!
See the rest here:
graft for dental bone graft for tooth implant

No comments:

Post a Comment