Saturday 9 April 2011

would a dental school doing implants be much cheaper than an outside dentist? or would the diff. not be big?

would a dental school doing implants be much cheaper than an outside dentist? or would the diff. not be big?

I need a dental implant for 2 teeth. what do you reckon the price difference versus the quality of care be? is it worth trying to go to a dental school. my dentist is fantastic but its abt. 1500 per tooth implant

Answer by grandpa walleye
Most dental schools have fees that average about half of confidential practice fees.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Read the original post:
best dental implant

In December, my implant (#9) was completed when my dentist attached the prosthesis to the post. Now, in February, I continue to feel discomfort “in” the tooth, though I know there is no neurological material. The oral surgeon has examined the site and pronounced it fine. So has the dentist who attached the prosthesis. But it hurts and throbs and feels tight and congested. Does anyone have insight as to what might be causing this discomfort? Could the torquing process be the culprit? Or might the prosthesis itself not be fitting properly?
Thanks, LX. I have searched the web high and low for my particular complaint, and all I find are problems with implant failure (which I don’t reckon is the conundrum), or dental prosthesis conundrum, which is referring to dentures!

Answer by LX
No it could just be the bone, so give it a few weeks more, it takes about 6 months to settle down

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment