Saturday 9 April 2011

I want to learn how to do DENTAL IMPLANTS. Can you help me?

I want to learn how to do DENTAL IMPLANTS. Can you help me?

I want someone to teach me how to do dental implants in a quick and efficiant way so i can better my dental practice. I am willing to pay for your time.

Answer by Rachel
Contact a local manufacturer of the implant materials because they will be willing to bring the doctors in for schooling since it helps them sell their products!

Answer by Helen DDS
Do mini dental implants. Contact Dr. Todd Shatkin in Buffalo NY for schooling

Answer by prakarsh d
I bought dental kit from nobel pahrma and they thought me implants hands on try doing same

Answer by kcini8
I don’t reckon anyone on here will know, you will have to take classes I’m sure, get in touch with an oral surgeon, they will give you the information you need.

Answer by nolivia
You should go to school for Cosmetic dentistry,their is no quick and simple way to learn how to do dental implants, and it doubtless all depends on what kind of dental implants. But you really should check some schools out for dentistry.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Read the rest here:
cost dental implant surgery

I am going to need an eye tooth(the pointy one) and am wondering how much those implants cost and how long they are expected to last.Thanks
I live in west palm beach Florida if you might recommend somewhere to look.

Answer by Skeeter
I was told my implants will last my lifetime but not the crown itself. That may have to be replaced someday down the road. I had a procedure called “teeth in a day” everywhere the tooth is removed, implant placed and tooth attached all in one day.

As for cost. Can’t say. Why? Depends on everywhere you live seriously. If you live say on the east coast implants can be as much as $ 5000 (does not reflect cost of crown that is more) or say in Florida everywhere I have seen them for $ 900 to $ 1500. Again the crown will be more.

As for worth it! Most definately! Are they like real teeth in security? Yes. Are they pretty and look natural? Yes. It is an investment in your future.

If you can find a dental professional that can do both implant and crown you might get a better deal. But often you have to go to a oral surgeon or periodontist to get just the implant then a dentist for the crown. In my case I went to a Prosthodontist who had a lab on the premises.

Answer by Pink Cowgirl
In my office it would run you $ 1650.00 for the implant and $ 1250.00 for the crown.

Answer by kattypitt
The cost will vary. Visit a digit of offices, see how you
feel about each of them and see what they refer to you. Shop
around. Also, the eHealthPlus membership will help, members
get 25%-80% savings on all dental services, incl. dental
implants. Search for dentists by zip code.

Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment