Thursday 12 May 2011

Q&A: Having dental work done at a dental college?

Q&A: Having dental work done at a dental college?

I’m thinking about having dental work done at a dental college but I have a few questions about it. How ancient do you have to be to have dental work done? Can dental colleges do teeth whitening? Can they do teeth implants? Can they do corrective jaw surgery for overbites?

Answer by princessmeltdown
I’m contemplating moving out of state. Since I’m considering a very VERY small town, my dentist said to consider a Dental School for any work I might need done until I find someone I’m more comfy with.

She told me that they pretty much have to be able to do everything a licensed dentist can, and that they are overseen by a licensed DDS.

I’m sure they assign dental students based on their level of education, so they wouldn’t have someone new to the program doing implants, etc.

Excellent luck!

What do you reckon? Answer below!
See more here:
bone graft dental establish

What else unexpected does the NHS provide for persons who are free?

Answer by boogie
what and where is nhs??

Answer by HisPrincess
NHS-National Health Service (It’s in the UK)

I highly doubt this, firstly why would a child under 16 need dental implants? If all their teeth have been extracted due to lack of care then there is no way on earth a dentist will give you implants.

Implants are very intricate and not to mention expensive, around £1000 per tooth.

Basically no.
It’s fustrating for a dentists to see so many public with poor hygiene needing teeth removed then expecting free treatment to ‘fix their conundrum.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment