Thursday 12 May 2011

Q&A: Dental Implants on Long Island, NY?

Q&A: Dental Implants on Long Island, NY?

I want to get dental implants but I really don’t know where to go. Does anyone know of a excellent and not so expensive dental establish place on Long Island, NY? And please share your experience. Thank You

Answer by Helen DDS
The best dentist in the area is in the city. His name is Saul Pressner, DMD. His office is around E. 71st. He has a website so you can look him up. When my patients go from Calif to NYC, I send them to him. He’s awesome. If I lived there, I’d see him for treatment.
He’s worth the trip into the city

Answer by Southwind
Try some dentist.

Answer by Tom
Implants are latest to replace the missing teeth; a dental establish is broken up into three phases. Phase one is the actual surgical placement of the establish. The second phase is the abutment that screws into the establish. The third phase is the actual crown that is cemented onto the abutment. I’ve had my two high front teeth replaced by implants last year. After my surgery it just felt like I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed. Yes you can eat nearly anything because there’s a tissue conditioner on the temporary denture so that the area to be implanted will be safe from trauma! So before proceeding for the implants save some money to pay out of pocket and then proceed. If you are in urgent need, travel abroad to country like India. Here the dental implants prices are reasonably cheap.

Here is a excellent place for that purpose http://www.indianhealthguru.com

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Read this article:
ceraroot zirconia dental establish

I WANT TO KNOW AFTER THE PROCEEDURE IF YOU FEEL ANY DIFFERNT AND IF IT LOOKS LIKE A FAKE TOOTH? ABOUT COLOR WHAT COULD I DO TO KEEP THE COLORS MATCHING? AND HOW OFTEN DO I HAVE TO KEEP UP WITH COLOR DIFFERANCE?

Answer by pricnipled1
i had 5 of them, but i polish them once in while to keep it shiny…i have them all plante din the front top..very pretty, my husband like it..and i feel normal.. in may country i got so mcuh complements on it…and it is the fashion to have them made in 21 k gold. i reckon you are far, otherwise, i may maybe refer you to my denist. dr, jihveouzzeh,

Answer by hockey girl
I don’t personally have any dental implants, but I help place them everyday. I’ve placed some on family members and they like them. After the procedure, there is no crown on the tooth. First the establish has to integrate (grow bone around it). This takes about 3-4 months. Then depending on the brand/type of establish the crown is made. The color should look the same as your natural teeth you already have. Once the crown is made, it won’t exchange colors. If you plot on bleaching your teeth, do it before the crown is made. Keeping the rest of your teeth white just depends on how often you eat/drink staining foods like coffee, soda, wine, etc. Talk to your dentist before the surgery, that way they can guide you to a result that works for you. Hope this helps.

Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment