Thursday 12 May 2011

Q&A: Can I think aboat having baby if I have an stomatologic implant? Don't I lose my implant beacuse of pregnancy?

Q&A: Can I think aboat having baby if I have an stomatologic implant? Don't I lose my implant beacuse of pregnancy?

I want to have a baby. I am 33 years and two years ago an establish was place into my mouth for I have never had my 5th tooth. I wonder if a pregnancy can have negative impact on my bones and gums and if may cause problems with establish. There are different opinions. What do you reckon? Adriana

Answer by honest.will
adriana if you have a excellent oralcare during your pregnanacy dont worry
really pregnancy is a phisyological event
any your real teeth or your implants have same risk

Answer by Skeeter
You will be fine as long as you take care of your oral hygenine and still have fixed dental cleanings.

Answer by mickeymaz74
I agree with persons who say you need to keep up excellent oral hygiene and you will have no problems at all!!! Excellent luck with your baby plans.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Link:
average cost of dental establish

i have 3 teeth instead of 4 in the front, so i need braces to make space for a tooth establish, the conundrum is that it would take a very long time, so i wanted to know if its possile to instead get persons three teeth taken out and get 4 teeth implanted, it would be much nearer, no?

Answer by Skull
No. When A Tooth Is Removed, Nerves Are Severed. Three Teeth, So Close Collectively, would be INCREDIBLY painful. You wouldn’t want that, trust me.

Answer by grandpa walleye
It may be slightly nearer but is much more radical and would probably not be considered. Your natural tooth will always be better than any type of replacements and that includes an establish. 4 implants in a row close collectively would not have the best prognosis due to minimal bone between them. It probably would not take that long to go the teeth to gain the space needed for the establish. And lastly this option would cost much less. Excellent luck.

Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment