Thursday 12 May 2011

I need a cosmetic dentist that does dental implants and crowns. My smile is screaming for SOS.?

I need a cosmetic dentist that does dental implants and crowns. My smile is screaming for SOS.?

The dentist should be near Los Angeles area. Thank you for helping me.

Answer by Emily W
I recommend you Dr. Gary O’Brien. He did dental implants to me and I am very pleased with the results.
I was referred to him through Yahoo Answers, and judge me, it’s worth to go.

Visit his website: http://www.obteam.com/

Add your own answer in the comments!
View first post here:
cost dental establish

Answer by grandpa walleye
18 and older.

Answer by gurug
A patient is considered for dental implants only after he/she stops growing. This typically happens around 18 for most public. Some might grow even after that. So, once it is determined that the person has reached their full growth then dental implants will be recommended. The reason for this to allow the jaw to reach its full size. Else, if the jaw bone grows after the implants are en suite it will lead to many problems like implants coming baggy…

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment