Thursday 12 May 2011

Are dental schools cheaper than private practice?

Are dental schools cheaper than private practice?

Hi. I need a tooth establish and since I don’t have insurance and practically no money I was wondering if it’s right that dental schools are less expensive than fixed dental practices? I tried to locate a school in my area (Washington) but it doesn’t give me much to go on. They just tell me what insurance carriers they take…

Answer by WilliamG
Yes, reasonably a bit cheaper.

Answer by ?
If you had watched Dr.Oz program days gone by it had so many ways to save and this was one of the topics. They said that you do save , I reckon it was about 75 percent on dental work by students. They are supervised by a licensed dentist. Also he made a point that experienced dentist go back to take further classes and they are also available at small expense compared to going a dental practice.

Answer by Smileyy xx
HELL YES

Answer by Suzanne
yes…the schools will only charge you very minimal…but the procedure time it self may take longer…you will have to go thru a screening process and have a full set of x-rays…you will have to have enough surrounding bone and you would have too be a excellent candidate for an establish…non smoker…can’t be a diabetic

Answer by Dr. Albert, DDS, (USA)
YES, AND ALL WORK IS SUPERVISED BY TEACHERS OF DENTISTRY, COULDN’T HAVE BETTER CHOICE.

Give your answer to this question below!
Read more:
average cost of a dental establish

My son lost his two front teeth in an skateboard accident but, his not over 18,

Answer by dances_with_unicorns1955
I don’t know why there should be an age requirement; if he needs the surgery, then he needs it.

Answer by Cook it UP!
uh, i dont know your question completely but my dads a doctor and i live in Orange County so if you want me to question him a specific question i can.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment