Tuesday 12 April 2011

I have implanted dental crowns and a bone graft, what should I do for an airport check?

I have implanted dental crowns and a bone graft, what should I do for an airport check?

I have a bone graft in the back of my mouth and an implant/crown, will I have to get the patdown or can I go through the machine if I am selected for the unsystematic check? I reckon it would certainly set the machine off if i did, will they further search me if that happens or can I just clarify them that I have an internal medical device?

Answer by Andrew P
Nope, bone grafts and dental crowns – even metal crowns – don’t set off the metal detectors and don’t seem to produce concern on the body scanners. I have 4 crowns – 2 metal and 2 porcelain – and never had a conundrum going through security.

If, for some reason, they did pull you out for a pat down, just go with the flow. They’ll swab your hands/clothes and as long as you don’t alert for explosives, you’ll be free to go. If they question about a particular area of your body (eg, your mouth), just clarify that you’ve had some dental work done. No need to be too specific.

Give your answer to this question below!
Read more:
ceraroot zirconia dental implant

e want an take up her in philippines, at tacloban City everywhere i can have the dental implant

Answer by Dr. Albert, DDS (UNITED STATES)
THE BEST PLACE IS THIS ONE IN MANILA,
SEE BELOW

Answer by Hung Lowe
their techniques are not approved by the ADA! you are taking a gamble with your dental health!

Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment