Tuesday 12 April 2011

Dentistry Yorba Linda - Who is great at dental implants?

Dentistry Yorba Linda - Who is great at dental implants?

I’m looking for a qualified dentist in Yorba Linda who is renowned for fantastic dental implants. Any help or guidance would be appreciated, I want to hear some local feedback.

Answer by John S
not me

Answer by Ryan J
Hi Tess,

Amusing you should question, I hear doctor Richard Hamaty is a fantastic doctor, I haven’t had dental implants done for myself but one of my friends did and they look really natural, he is very pleased with them.

He also said that the staff were very friendly and highly recommends their office for any other type of dentistry as well.

You can find out more info on the website on this page about dental implants: http://www.hamatydmd.com/DentalImplant.htm.

Hope this helps, excellent luck.

Cheers,

Ryan

Give your answer to this question below!
Read the rest here:
best dental implant system

I have a lower denture that is held in house by 4 implants. There is a bar attached to the implants. The denture is held in house by clips that aree attach to the denture that snap on to the bar. Anyone out there know what theses clips cost to replace? I had three replaced to day it was over $ 200.

Answer by Dr. Moretta
Those clips need to be replaced periodically. $ 200.00 sounds about right.

Answer by Katterine
Sounds like you got a fantastic deal!

Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment