Saturday 2 April 2011

Does any know a good supplemental dental insurance?

Does any know a good supplemental dental insurance?

I already have Delta Dental. Though I am getting to the age everywhere I need more expensive dental work performed like a root canal or a dental implant tooth replacement. A dental implant lonely can cost me more than $ 5,000 out of pocket. Does anyone know of a excellent reputable company that will sell me additional dental coverage for these types of procedures?

Answer by SARAH A
YOu are not the only person who have ever met this kind of conundrum,I met this type of conundrum before.I have excellent experience here

http://www.HealthInsuranceFree.info

to solve the conundrum.

Answer by Alix
health-quotation marks.isgreat.org – my family have this health insurance. It is affordable and has excellent coverage for dental issues.

Answer by Judith
I have Delta Dental and Blue Cross/Blue Shield. I was told in a written letter from BC/BS that I had to chose between the two of them. Neither insurance supplemented the other so I chose Delta Dental. It’s possible that other insurances won’t supplement your Delta Dental either but in checking out the sources given you by others who answered your question you might find one. If the information doesn’t take in supplementing give the source a call and find out if they will supplement Delta Dental before signing up.

Give your answer to this question below!
Read more:
cost of dental implant

Answer by D-r.X
YES A LOT OF THEM

Answer by Jennifer
Yes

What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment