Wednesday 16 March 2011

several implant tooth questions?

several implant tooth questions?

how long does the first procedure take?
is it possible to do 2 implants in 1 conference?
can you go to work the next day? if not, how long before one can?
would I have a gap during this time?
is it possible to re-examine for the following procedure a link of months shortly, or must it be in a certain period?
would the dentist whiten my other teeth in order for my establish tooth to look blend, or would they color the establish tooth to blend with my other teeth that I have now?

Thank you so much for your answers. I really appreciate them

Answer by Karen H
Read your other inquiry. I answered it.

Answer by Skeeter

how long does the first procedure take? Depends on if you have your teeth pulled or the teeth are already gone.
is it possible to do 2 implants in 1 conference? Yes I had 14 done at one time.
can you go to work the next day? if not, how long before one can?
would I have a gap during this time? Many public can go back to work the next day but some public swell and therefore take off a link of days.
is it possible to re-examine for the following procedure a link of months shortly, or must it be in a certain period? revist the following procedure? Do you mean when they place the abutments on?
would the dentist whiten my other teeth in order for my establish tooth to look blend, or would they color the establish tooth to blend with my other teeth that I have now? Yes

I had teeth in a day where I had all my teeth pulled, implants placed and temporary teeth attached with screws in one surgery. I had no other procedures for 5 months at which time my permanent teeth were made. (see avatar)

Answer by Lexington
well if they are putting the implants in they can do them all at the same time. i got nine in at the same time and i may maybe do what ever i wanted the next day. it really wasn’t that terrible.

Add your own answer in the observations!
More:
average cost dental establish

I am considering having some tooth implants, but I answer to certain metals in regards to wearing jewlery. I am wondering if this might cause a negative reaction to the implants.

Answer by jr
Mine went very well. I had so many problems with my root canal, I was relieved to have my establish go so well.

It has been 4 being.

The post is made of titanium. I have severe metal allergies to nickel jewelry (itchy bumps and inflated earlobes), so I was very worried in this area the establish, but it has been all excellent so far.

It also does not set off any metal detectors at the airport — which was another worry of mine!

Hope this helps.

Answer by Tom A
implants are made of titanium they are extremely biocompatible, you shouldn’t have a conundrum. The conundrum from earings etc is likely due to a nickel reaction

What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment