Wednesday 23 March 2011

Q & A: I just had a dental implant 2 weeks ago and it is always loose?

Q & A: I just had a dental implant 2 weeks ago and it is always loose?

So I was in India for a few weeks and chose, what the hell might as well get some cheap undergo dental treatment. So I finished up getting a few “imediat loading” dental implants, # 12 and # 14 It’s been two weeks since the surgery and I have determined that some increased swelling and redness of my gums around the 12th # I have also found to my horror that the implant is a small loose, because I can go a small with my finger. I remember the oral surgeon told me that the first few weeks during osseointegration of implants is very unstable. Is this normal and the implant is to stabilize the end? Thanks for any answer.

response from Opa Zander
Believe me, that this is not the norm. The implants should not be loose, and I also suspect that you developed some infection around the implant. I have no thought everywhere you are, but you need to get on antibiotics and have the implants evaluated. Excellent luck and remember, cheap is not always better. Deals in health care is like looking for a bargain in a parachute. Do you really want to take the risk?

response from Bill It should
firmly sofort.Ich despise to say it, but it sounds like it might otherwise ist.Sie ​​should try to find an implant dentist immediately see whether something can be done.

know better? Leave your answer in the comments!
View post:
cheap dental implant

Answer by lia You can doubtless
not say exactly what type of implant, if you are an oral surgeon or a Periodontist specializing heavily on this. You can generally tell what type of implant body, as it is when he was a screw type, a stylus or the kind everywhere you insert simple. There are so many systems out there, and you’re doubtless better off getting to know the patients really ancient dental record, which system was used.

Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment