Saturday 19 March 2011

Q&A: Need tooth implant, don't know procedure?

Q&A: Need tooth implant, don't know procedure?

I’ve been wearing a flipper but recently lost it, and since I can get the procedure i need done now, I was wondering if it would be worth it to get another flipper or if I should just not. Because I know there’s two steps that I have to go through, they already prepped the spot but they have to do something else to it and let that heal for 2-3 months before putting in the permanent implant but will they place in a fleeting one in anticipation of then or will I still have to wear the flipper?

Answer by PenPress
They can relieve the tissue surface to allow you to use the flipper in anticipation of the implant site heals………

What do you reckon? Answer below!
More here:
average cost of dental implant

Hmmmm, … undecided whether to go for the implant or get a bridge done [for a molar]
saw youtube, and the bridge didn’t look terrible.
implants perhaps in some ways is better, but what if I spend all that CASH, and then my bod rejects ye ol’ implanter?
pls advise and/or DESCRIBE your experiences? thx

Answer by uglybrownbear
I would get a bridge .. less expensive

Answer by randall_nd
An implant would be best. Bridges have a tendency of smelling like a Transylvanian mortuary. You can save money by have the work done in Mexico. First, though, question snow birds which dentist is excellent.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment