Sunday 27 March 2011

How long do tooth implants last?

How long do tooth implants last?

I heard they last 25 being, but I’m getting them when I turn 18 does that mean I will only have them in anticipation of im 43? Can they be remade? I’m not a smoker or alcoholic or and I don’t do any drug use.
And do they hurt to place them on? Does it hurt during the process? When I had a root canal it was killing me, but do tooth implants hurt though?

Answer by 2thfairy
It all depends on your oral hygiene. If you slack in the flossing and professional maintenance department you can be sure they won’t last as long. They are placed with local anesthesia so there shouldn’t be any discomfort.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Read the original:
cost of dental implant

what do you use to clean between a tooth with special brush between teeth recommended by periodontist after surgery when you cannot use a toothbrush

Answer by frdrtd
That is called a “PROXY-BRUSH” and can be found in nearly any promote or drug store.

Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment