Thursday 17 March 2011

Q&A: I'm getting dental implants, quite a few, and I'd like to know how you felt immediately after the post implant

Q&A: I'm getting dental implants, quite a few, and I'd like to know how you felt immediately after the post implant

Did you have alot of discomfort? I’ve been told I’d have to wait 4-6 months for the post to adhere to the bone. It sounds so uncomfortable!!!

Answer by Skeeter
Now this is a inquiry I can answer :)

See my avatar? That is my new smile. I have 8 implants on top and 6 on the bottom with my teeth attached with screws to the teeth. I do not take out them to clean then nor does the dentist.

I had all my teeth pulled counting 4 impacted wisdom teeth, implants at once placed and my temporary teeth attached at once. (called teeth in a day) Yes my teeth were attached but I was not tolerable to chew no matter what business firmer than baked fish or things that took no difficulty for 5 months.

As for pain, sure I had pain but I just had my teeth pulled. I have many acquaintances who have had implants that have modest to no pain if the teeth are already gone. There is no pain to having dental implants nor is it uncomfortable. I like mine like crazy.

Enter to me directly if you wish.

Give your answer to this inquiry below!
View post:
bone graft for dental establish

Answer by Sarah A
the most ordinary area is your hip area.

Answer by Kristah
mostly from your hip area.

Answer by dr2112
Really they are either form cow(xenograft) or creature bandanna (allograft)…I have seen perio use bovine

Add your own answer in the observations!

No comments:

Post a Comment