Monday 21 March 2011

Considering that you would have to pay around US$2000 for just one tooth implant.?

Considering that you would have to pay around US$2000 for just one tooth implant.?

How much will it be to change your whole body (transplants of everything)?

Answer by PLATIUM GRILLE
WELL I PAID $ 3200 FOR MY TOOTH IMPLANT…
If you need an implant its obvious something serious, and theres no going around it.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Visit link:
average cost of a dental implant

I had a failed implant removed 2 1/2 days ago. My dentist packed the hole with something and put a few sutures in. Today I have some swelling and redness in that area. I can still see a little of the packing there which my dentist said will be absorbed. Is it possible I have the start of an infection? What are the chances of dry socket? My dentist wasn’t in today but I talked with his hygienist. She said there was very little chance of infection and even less of a chance of dry socket. When the implant was first done, I had gotten an infection which was taken care of with antibiotics. My gum around the removed implant site looks much like it did before when it was infected, maybe not as bad yet though. Any help would be appreciated.

Answer by LX
No its not an infection, no you wont get a dry socket here, the swelling and redness are normal post op sequale

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment