Sunday 27 March 2011

Q & A: Can I without teeth during dental implant treatment?

Q & A: Can I without teeth during dental implant treatment?

I

me weep eyes out now so delight help me. I’ve knocked my front tooth but place back in and it is held in brackets with mine. It was binding to my gums or whatever, but I’m 90% that does not have it, and that it come when my braces will come off. So if I have a dental implant is a time when all I have a screw or the end of a plastic take in or something instead of a front tooth and my tooth was 7 months so if it was gonna bond wouldve it is done now

cool response from vmimms
Ok! Your tooth was knocked out, is not to be bound to your gums, it was again with the hope that it will bring to the bone back in house. This is not a quick process. Your dentist or orthodontist should see a couple of X-ray images, as above. The chances are that it is not out if you take off your braces. Is it loose now? Is it bleeding around the tooth? I feel pretty confident that if you have just one tooth floating around in the socket and it was not reused, it would be a very serious situation in the region made. With you in parentheses are the chances of reattaching it better than the average.

answer gator
dry the tears that you’ve had George Washington wooden teeth made to replace those he lost, and see how it turned out, an implant a screw into the jaw bone then a tooth is screwed into it, you must clean the implanted screw, removing the tooth, from time to time so that the screw into the jaw to be ready like a lot of screws for the rest of your life

Answer from toothygrin2000 do
add So, what everyone else says, your dentist will fit a fleeting crown, while the area of ​​healing and the new Porcelin crown is to be made. You will not walk around with a hole in your smile. Now SMILE! Cc

Add your own answer in the comments!
Here is the original post:
average cost tooth implant

surgery was Thursday morning. Thursday afternoon I thought possibly the mark by some type of pressure during the operation. Yesterday (Friday), the brand was still there and felt like a burn mark. I called the oral surgeon office and questioned if it possible that I was burned by something. (During the operation I was under IV sedation dusk.) The nurse said she could not have what I would have burned, and perhaps reckon it is a “tumor”. My husband said he noticed the brand when they brought me the surgery, but thought it was blood pressure or something done during the process of drying. The surgeon office is closed now. The area is not killing me, but it’s still there and burns. Some of the pain, I’m keeping it moist. My question is: Any thoughts on what might have happened during my dental implant surgery, leading to that brand

?

answer from Skeeter
I have dental implants and was wide awake the whole operation. They did not use any device that would burn me. Could there be a highlight clip to hold the mouth open? If your not growing then they have something to use to open the mouth. Place some antibiotic ointment on it.

Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment