Sunday 20 March 2011

Q&A: anyone knows how much will cost for (4) tooth implant in "Singapore"?

Q&A: anyone knows how much will cost for (4) tooth implant in "Singapore"?

Answer by channel_a
You got to consult your dentist. My dentist gave me a rough guide of S$ 3000+ for a single tooth… Medisave can help you to pay partially if I’m not incorrect…

Answer by Steve H
the price vary like crazy, try small India, if too expensive glide to Plates

Add your own answer in the comments!
See the original post:
cost dental implant

Answer by Heather N
Bridges can be done as soon as the socket heals. Getting an implant is a lengthy process that can take up to 9 months. A bridge is a far less expensive option, though, the implant will look and feel more natural.

Answer by gamerunner2001
Usually six months for an implant, bridge work can be done sooner..

Answer by Hey Damn™ you
After having 4 teeth extracted(all in a row),it took 6 wks for the work to get started on me. My dentist took time to make sure everything was properly healed,made sure the impressions were perfect. I reckon it was about another 8 weeks before everything was perfect and fit perfect. Unless I tell people that Im wearing a partial,they cannot tell the difference. For me,it was definatly worth the wait.

Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment