Thursday 24 March 2011

How long will it take for my teeth implant stitches to dissolve?

How long will it take for my teeth implant stitches to dissolve?

Now I got six dental implants and my doctor used stitches that dissolve to close them up. It looks really weird and yucky when I smile because you can see them, so I was just wondering how long it will take for the stitches to dissolve?

Answer by Dr. Chetan
Did your dentist mention that they are the ones which would dissolve eventually? If yes, then the stitches take a time of about 6-8 weeks to dissolve, as the tissues also need some time to heal and so have to be kept tight and close till that time.
But if it still takes time, don’t try it out yourself to pull out the stitches. Just visit your dentist and question for the same.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
View post:
cosmetic dental implant

and was it REAL expensive?

Answer by sneaky snake
nope

Answer by Sonja R
I just questioned the question as to everywhere I can have it done in Mexico. Yes, it is very expensive and depends on the quantity of bone you have left. As the tooth decays the bone deteriorates, therefore having to build bone. It is in the thousands in the U.S.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment