Monday 28 March 2011

Can I donate blood if I have had a dental implant in the last few months?

Can I donate blood if I have had a dental implant in the last few months?

I can not find any info on it and was wondering if anyone knew.

answer BloodDoc
Yes, you are free as a volunteer blood donors, if the site has healed and there is no associated infection. Though, when corpses were used bone to anchor the implant, FDA regulations require a one-year deferral.

Add your own answer in the comments!
More here:
dental costs dental implant

what u reckon and bridge implant teeth? What are the positive and the negative impact? What the benefits and the risk of teeth and implants bridge teeth? what’s with crown teeth? Is there anyone who has ever tried / the implant and bridge had teeth, how teeth implant and bridge? It is trying to do? It is like a real natural teeth? eat, such as when used for? comfortable? thx

answer pmarston1968 I have a bridge
and for the most part I like it, but I’ve had a conundrum with it the past. The cement they use to keep it in house away at one point hit, but I have not been a conundrum since. They are like real teeth, I can do anything I want and there is no eating disorders. I have a friend with an implant and no problems that he had declared. I estimate its doubtless preferred

answer drbrian247
I have a dental license for 7 being now so this is an opinion of such person that such procedures daily preforms. Crown-down basically shave the part of the tooth to room, allowing a fake (crown) room to work, as if the tooth was geben.Bridge have groundbreaking new-if you teeth and you 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 lost teeth 3 and 4 would make a bridge that covers2, 3, 4 and 5 by the construction of 4 crowns, which are connected to each other when they werden.Implant-to this definition is not exactly the right way to clarify implants but as long as I am not a dentist to clarify-it is like a screw directly into the bone and the part of the screw that sticks out on the gums to house a crown, as if it were a natural Zahnwurzel.Unten on this page the bridge is that the two adjacent teeth to the room everywhere there are gone teeth in order to mill to be converted into a core and sometimes the teeth do not have anything to commence with müssen.Unten incorrect side of an implant is that it expensive, are not covered by insurance, and the success rate varies by type of implant in a position to the habits of the patient, the Implantat.Alle should function as normal teeth, just different Reinigungsaufwand.Last but not least, you cannot bridge of a natural tooth, a Implantat.DankBrian

What do you reckon? Answer below!

2 comments:

  1. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy.
    dental implants

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here.
    Chicago Periodontist

    ReplyDelete