Sunday 20 March 2011

Cost of a tooth implant?

Cost of a tooth implant?

Has anyone had a dental implant? How much did it cost? Was it worth the time and money?

Answer by michael
2000bucks per tooth

it was worth it, though the colour doesnt completely contest

Answer by flowerlover
No, but doubtless comparable to root canal which is $ 1000 and up w/o insurance. Also, depends on your insurance plot.

Answer by abbyespo2003
at least 2,000$ per tooth!!!

Answer by Messdeck Annie
Above answers are right in describing cost of an implant. I have three implants (due to a skiing accident)and in retrospect, with everything that I had to go through for the implants, I would not do it again. Knowing what I know now, I would have just gotten dentures or whatever. I had had flat bridgework prior to the implants and the bridgework failed, so I had to choose between implants or dentures.

Though, my son had one implant and he has been pleased with his. He does note that the implanted tooth is a bit shorter than the tooth that it is next to, but I estimate that is normal and you can’t really notice it. So, he is pleased with his.

Here is a website dealing with the pros and cons of dental implants.

Give your answer to this question below!
Visit link:
bicon dental implant

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! Teeth in a day Leicester

    ReplyDelete