Thursday 31 March 2011

What is the average cost of dental implants or veneers? ?

What is the average cost of dental implants or veneers? ?

what is the average cost of dental implants or veneers per tooth? and total prices? and what is the difference between implants and veneers if there is one?

Answer by anipoopoo
Implants and veneers are vastly different.

An implants is a replacement for a tooth that you have gone, or are due to have extracted. A surgeon, or sometimes general dentist, will house a titanium implant (looks like a screw on the x-ray) in the bone. Then you will wait numerous months for the bone to fully heal around it (called osseointegration) and then you can have an abutment (kind of like a post) screwed into the implant and then a crown is fabricated and cemented over the abutment. These are both done by your general dentist. These are a fantastic and long term solution to gone teeth. They can usually cost around $ 3500.00 – $ 4000.00 once you have paid the surgeon and your dentists fee.

Veneers are a cosmetic restoration. These are small, sometimes only the thickness of a contact lense, porcelain restorations that are bonded to the front surface of your teeth. Usually only the front 6 teeth. They can give you the appearance of whiter, straighter, and sometimes larger or less vital teeth. These are not an option for everyone and, as I said, are nearly decently cosmetic. These usually run around $ 1000.00 per tooth. Google “Lumineers” and you will find some fantastic information on veneers.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Link:
bone graft for dental implant

I lost my two front teeth in a bicycle accident when I was 13 being ancient. Dentists tried to recreate them by by bonding agent but it was only fleeting. I’m 19 being ancient now and my front teeth have been exposed to corrosion over the being, making them look terrible. I refuse to smile and I take in my mouth when I laugh. I’m thinking that since I’m an adult and my mouth should stop growing, dental implants are a excellent thought. If I am to do this, what would the cost be and how quickly can I smile again?

Thank you.

Answer by grandpa walleye
Depending on everywhere you live each implant will range between $ 3000 and $ 5000 per tooth. Also from start to end will take 4 – 6 months to allow for proper healing. They are fantastic and the best way we have to replace teeth. Excellent luck.

Answer by Helen DDS
You can also look into mini dental implants, which are less expensive and cost less

Answer by parasar s
do you know somebody in india.if so it will cost you around 600 dollars per implant.

Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment