Sunday 27 March 2011

Need dental advice: root canal and crown or tooth extraction, implant and crown?

Need dental advice: root canal and crown or tooth extraction, implant and crown?

answer mompoo
from the top of my head, I would say the root canal and crown.

answer ShdD345
I would go with what your dentist thinks is best for you when the root canal will save your teeth get a root canal is thinking! My dentist told me that there is nothing like your own tooth! I got 4 root canals and they worked well and saved my teeth! I had 2 of them made more than 10 being and two recently and had no pain, tooth sensitivity whatsoever! I do not reckon twice about what I eat, but I do take excellent care of my teeth! Get to do a really excellent dentist! I searched and checked a few I found the right one!

response from Dr. Sam
If it do enough tooth remaining to the Crown, I would always go for the root canal and crown. It is “natural implants” and you know that your body can not refuse.

answer backyardbonfire
always try your own teeth if you can keep. I have a tooth she told me, had to be pulled, but I refused. Had the root canal and crown. They gave me a 50/50 chance of working. I told them I would take the 50% that it is. That was 12 being ancient and I still have my tooth, that God gave me. If it does not work, you can always go the alternative, but at least you tried to save an original part of your body!

response from Albert Z
BY far the best to do what is in your mouth what scenery to keep you. Despite the fact that small-term results with implants, which really knows everywhere these people are 30, 40 or 50 being after an implant?

Give your answer to this question below!
See the original post:
dental cosmetic dental implant

No comments:

Post a Comment