Sunday 20 March 2011

Dentists/Orthodontists, about how much does it cost to get a dental implant tooth? How about a partial denture?

Dentists/Orthodontists, about how much does it cost to get a dental implant tooth? How about a partial denture?

I have a gone tooth, it is the flat one that should be between one of your front teeth and your sharp canine tooth. It just never grew in. Well about how much do you reckon it would cost to get a dental implant, compared to other choices like the partial denture? Is a denture a terrible thought, I heard it was less expensive. Plus if I need to get braces first to go the gap between my front teeth together to make a space for the new tooth? Is this going to be really, really expensive?
(Apparently this is not covered by insurance because it is cosmetics, they only pay for gone teeth if you got it knocked out or something)

Answer by robrsy
It cost about $ 2,000.00 per tooth I know !!!!

Answer by Ray
Most dentists charge $ 1,000 for each implant. I got a permanent denture numerous being ago and it’s given me no problems. In fact I haven’t thought of it for being and my memory was just jogged by your question.

Answer by grandpa walleye
The cost of an implant varies in different parts of the country. The implant and the porcelain crown that is placed over it will average $ 2500 – $ 3000. If you need orthodontics to make space for the tooth, you could be talking about the same quantity additionally. Excellent luck

Answer by imlyn
It’s your two-pronged. You could get a bridge. It’s not an implant or a denture and it is glued in to the teeth next to the gone tooth. it’s better than a denture or implant. you’re doubtless looking at around $ 800. or more. Depends on how much of a space u have and if you need other work done. My brother has had a single tooth bridge for awhile and it looks fantastic.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
More here:
cost for dental implant

Soon I will get a few dental implants. My teeth are somewhat discolored right now so I will get teeth that contest them. Down the road I hope to get veneers. Is it possible that I can get veneers to brighten both my unfilled teeth and my implants?

Answer by Skeeter
The answer is no. Your implants will not accept veneers. You doubtless need to choose the color you want your smile to be after you get your implants. I have B1 which I was told was the whitest natural shade before the bleaching shades.

Answer by Kat
No, you can’t, but you can have implants that will offer you the same end as veneers when you smile.

Answer by Jim
You don’t have to take veneers. If you take dental implant from excellent implantologist then they will don’t have to worry they can turn the color of teeth into pearl. You can use veneers first and then go for implants this will help you to change all the teeth into whiter and more gorgeous bunch. Before 2 being when I had my implants from Dr. Brueggen, they had whitened my unfilled teeth and made the implanted teeth and unfilled teeth of same color.

Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment