Sunday 27 March 2011

Is there side effects for teeth implant?

Is there side effects for teeth implant?

I had teeth implant now and I am thinking about the side effect that it might produce in the long run. Could it produce cancer or could the thing that they place might be perilous or sth??

Answer by Amanda Panda Bear
No, dental implants have no side effects like that. They use grade IV or pure titanium sometimes coated with a bioactive surface, but anyways they don’t have carcinogens or anything else in them. The only thing that could happen would be impinging on a nerve, and if that had happened, then you would know about it immediately in surgery. Your implant should last a long time and be awesome for you :)

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Continue reading here:
average cost of dental implant

I have braces right now. I get them off very soon. Apparently, I’m not ancient enough to get an implant tooth… I have to wait a year for that. So, I have to get something called a flipper. Which I can take in and out… Just wondering If I can use whitening strips if I have a flipper.

Answer by ponyup
you can use the strips, but they will not change the colour of your flipper, you can whiten your teeth first and have your dentist make the flipper tooth same shade as natural teeth. I tmay be better to wait the year before you get your implant and get whitening done at your dental office, either a take home kit or Zoom. Even though it is more expensive to so the whitening through your dentist, it is better to under their care will whitening and you will get much better results, then you can get custom shadng done at the dental lab when you have your implant done

Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment