Monday 28 March 2011

What Type of Painkillers will I get for dental implant surgery and what is the pain like?

What Type of Painkillers will I get for dental implant surgery and what is the pain like?

I’m Getting Dental implant surgery in 5 days.
I’m just wondering how much pain I will be in?
Because If the pain is terrible enough to the point everywhere I need Oxycodone, I don’t want to pay 200$ for My bottle of meds, Yanno?
So in small,
I need to know
-How much pain will I be in
-What is the pain like
-And, will the pain be set alight enough as to everywhere I can settle for tylenol 3 or viccodin?
Sorry but last time I checked this is Yahoo answers.
Not freakin grammar class :]
Sorry but last time I checked this is Yahoo answers.
Not freakin grammar class :]
Sorry but last time I checked this is Yahoo answers.
Not freakin grammar class :]

Answer by Terminator JPA
Yanno? don’t you mean Ya know?

Anyway. I got vicodin from my doc when I got surgery on my jaw.

Answer by Carrie
You will be sore, but not intense pain. Dentists naturally give vicodin. That’s all we ever give unless you have allergies.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Visit link:
contemporary dental implant centre

I am gone a premolar at the lower jaw around the area of mandibular canal, everywhere a nerve passes through. All I am concerned about is hurt to that nerve, which may result in permanent numbness. I am 20 right now, so I was wondering, how rapid would the bone loss be in case I do not get a dental implant?

Would the bone loss only be in the mandible region below the tooth, and even if there is bone loss, how would it affect an individual’s life? I also read somewhere that the bone in the region will eventually deteriorate and possibly replaced by dense connective tissue, if that is so, again, how would deterioration of bone below only one tooth affect an individual’s life?

Answer by Amanda Panda Bear
bone loss only matters if you are going to replace the tooth later (when you will need the bone you lost to screw an implant into) or if it gets severe enough to hurt the teeth next to it– which it will, eventually.

What will happen is mesial drift: your teeth behind the gone one will shift and produce a disruption in your bite.

Paresthesia is usually reversable, and clears up in like 6 months usually. Seriously, I wouldn’t be worried of that you are young and with a practiced dentist you will be fine!!!

What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment