Sunday 27 March 2011

how much does it cost to have a tooth implanted?

how much does it cost to have a tooth implanted?

and can braces fix the conundrum with out having to have a tooth implanted

Answer by I got questions!!
Implants can be from around 2 to 5 thousand each. Braces might be an option depending on everywhere the tooth is. Go in for an ortho consult and find out your options

Answer by luckyirishgirl2004
Depends on everywhere you live. Everywhere I am one implant costs around $ 3000. Not sure if braces could fix or not, you’d have to have a consult with an orthodontist to determine that. But braces will doubtless cost you just as much.

Answer by jerryguy
About 10 US dollars

Answer by Chris978
Mine ran around $ 3000 each. Make sure to get recommendations/referrals for a *excellent* surgeon. There’s certainly some pain involved and my surgeon was really terrific. I can’t imagine if I had gone to someone else just because I was shopping competitely and settled for a less skilled doctor.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Visit link:
cost of a dental implant

I’ve been thinking about going for the thought, but I would have to save alot of money.

Answer by shannasmithbrugueras
depends if you have more than one at a time done. the ost of one at least everywhere i live, dallas, is about 1200-1500 a tooth. hope this helps

Answer by sweetcheeks10_09
a couple grand!!

Answer by xovenusxo
A whole lot. About 800 to 1200 per tooth. I would recommend that you find a dentist that does it and work out a trade with him. What do you do for a living or what can you do to work off the teeth repair? Clean his pool? Rake his yard? Anything. My sisters fiance did it produce he is a welder and got his completely on trade.

Answer by Erica’s Mom
mine was 1300 and it took a year to complete the process

Answer by colombianfia123
between 1200-4000

Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment