Wednesday 16 March 2011

Q&A: What has your experience been with dental implants?

Q&A: What has your experience been with dental implants?

I am getting a dental establish, and it just seems like such a long administer. The doctor I went to seemed to talk highly of the whole experience (of course; it’s what he does for a income). The other option was a permanent join, but the dental establish seemed like a better option, at smallest amount in my opinion. I was just wanting to hear in this area any experiences other public have had.

Answer by Ro’
I have massive experience since I have 9 implants.

The administer is long, you’re aptly (4-6 months before osteointegration and some more months for temporary crowns and then final ones). But, they are just splendid.

I mean, it’s like having teeth, real ones. You brush them as usual, floss them as usual, chew on them as usual. You don’t need extra gear like you need with bridges (threaders, mouthwash, etc). You don’t get your gums annoyed by food sneaking in the cracks. You just chew and smile :)

BUT

it’s vital that you go to a dentist who:
(1) also is an oral general practitioner (in case something goes south, like when they fail — I had some stoppage since of my bruxism and I had the implants replaced with others, stronger and larger)
(2) has an brilliant aesthetic significance or else you will chew on them but they’ll look hideous, not fitting with your backtalk (in size) or your tone (in color)
(3) is willing to come to his office on weekends if you are in pain (sometimes when the bite is off you need an adjustment and can’t wait for the weekend to pass by!).

Except your dentist qualifies below all these points, don’t do it.

Give your answer to this inquiry below!
Go here to read the rest:
cosmetic dental establish

I am suffering chronic pain two being with my following dental establish and have to take Neurontin (Gabapentin) 3 times per day to suppress it. My dentist and a neurologist say that this is probably caused by nerve destruction. How ordinary is this? What percentage of implants result in this kind of conundrum?

Answer by Stuart
You really must not have a chronic pain with implants. If your dentist and neurologist have confirmed that it is due to nerve destruction, it is my opinion you need to have the establish full out and hope you rid this chronic pain.

Are you experiencing some numbness? I would get a following opinion on why you are still having chronic pain. Hope this helped.

Give your answer to this inquiry below!

No comments:

Post a Comment