Tuesday 15 March 2011

How much dental implants can you get in one day?

How much dental implants can you get in one day?

I want to get dental implants for 2 teeth’s that didn’t grew back. I was wondering if anyone knows if I can get the 2 implants in one appointment, instead of having to get one establish in 2 different appointments.

Answer by rlmont91
well, i am HOPEFULLY getting 2 implants this year as well…and my oral general practitioner said i may maybe get them both in one appointment…i guess it really depends on your doctor but mine said he would.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
The rest is here:
cost dental establish

It’s a front tooth, so I want it to look nice.

I have a behavior plot with the following costs
establish $ 1875
abutment 575
crown $ 950
radiograph/surg impl index $ 450
bone graft $ 675
comes off unilat partial denture $ 350

Answer by bigralso
Google affordable dentures. See if there is one near you.

Answer by grandpa walleye
I don’t know where you’re from but implants can range from $ 2500 – $ 5000. So even as you may be on the high side, it may be normal for your location. Excellent luck.

Add your own answer in the observations!

No comments:

Post a Comment