Friday 1 April 2011

Q & A: symptoms after dental implant surgery?

Q & A: symptoms after dental implant surgery?

I’m cold, I have the flu! I was wondering if anyone had done this and what was some of their symptoms! Any help would be nice

answer er0920
I had dental implant surgery about a year ago. Fortunately, I had no complications. I was just really sore for about a week and could not eat solid food for a few days (ie just stick to, lukewarm soup, yogurt etc). Also DO NOT drink from a straw while your gums are healing, because the force from the suction to viel.Wenn you as you feel the flu, it could possibly be a coincidence that you come down with something if you the operation and had since the surgery rather weaken your immune system temporarily, possibly your body could not fight off the germs. But just in case, I would go back to your surgeon and his / her to ensure a look at the area around that it’s not an infection. For if the surgical field was infected somehow this could doubtless be a fever (and possibly other complications). So delight make an appointment to see your doctor. It would doubtless be helpful to have a PCP as well sehen.Viel luck!

answer by Amanda Panda Bear
you are on painkillers? How it would be prophylactic antibiotics? The painkiller some crazy side effects like nausea and temperature dysregulation. But when you are on antibiotics you shoudn’t really worried! Bacterial. Viral junk you have to fight to just somehow aber.Ich just had a bone graft last Thursday and this weekend caught a nice viral lung hulabaloo from my roommate. Now it’s campus. It really sucks, but you should not worry because (when on antibiotics), there is no infection of your site, since (as far as I know) viruses do not really want to do and topical skin infections and bacteria. Just keep up with antibiotics and you should be fine be if you have no symptoms in your implant site, delight call OS / DDS / who seats your implants just in case. It will doubtless make you feel better to know that it is safe. But yeah, I bet the Drogen.Viel luck and congratulations on your new implant would be! I can not wait in anticipation of I get it about 3 or 4 months in anticipation of I was ready to bone graft, and I’m so excited!

know better? Leave your answer in the comments!
See here:
best implant system

answer JAS
excellent question, really! – Jas

Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment