Friday 1 April 2011

Q&A: How much would Front dental implants cost ?

Q&A: How much would Front dental implants cost ?

I now have bridge dentures as front teeth. I was wondering how much $ $ $ it will set me back to get dental implants (4 implants to be exact)

Answer by Mark
sorry no thought

Answer by brandy
I am in the UK so can only say it cost me £10000 to have two implants supported on crowns on each side. It is a very expensive treatment.

Answer by grandpa walleye
The average implant including the porcelain crown over it, in the USA, will be about $ 2500 per tooth, give or take a couple of hundred either way. A fantastic way to replace teeth, but expensive.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Here is the original post:
cost of dental implant

My teeth are terrible and even though I clean them twice a day I have lost 4 back teeth and have another 3 chipped . Obviously they won’t grow back so I’d like to know how much dental implants would cost .Not fake teeth .

Answer by Dan W
That is a trying question to answer. Implants are a 3 step process that usually takes 3-6months start to end. Placing the implant, placing the abutment, and seating the crown on the abutment. Assuming you don’t need any bone augmentation or any other procedure prior to placing the implant, you would be looking at about $ 3000 per tooth in the midwest.
Set up a consultation with a dentist to get a plot together. You will liable see an oral surgeon or a periodontist to house the actual implant and the dentist will house the crown.

Answer by Bill
Dan W. gave you a fantastic answer. Prices vary and it’s a long procedure from start to end.
Talk to your dentist and renovate a plot.

Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment