Thursday 7 April 2011

Is there any good dentist in NY who can implant my teeth?

Is there any good dentist in NY who can implant my teeth?

my front teeth was not in order I visited a dentist who taken out my four teeth out and made a bridge which is not adjusted in my mouth I became misrable, he again made a bridge,teeth are wider , tight and huge than my original teeth ,he argued well to my husband and insist me to insert that bridge it is v.tenssionful to me, Ive my two original teeth is it possible to implant these teeth and approx. how much it will cost ? if you’ll guide me correctly I’ll be thankful.

Answer by nanrai18
i don’t have a Dr. But one implant is about $ 1200 to $ 2000. Plus after that it needs a crown, another $ 1000. Excellent luck!

Answer by whosyourdaddy
I bet you will

Add your own answer in the comments!
Read the original:
average cost of a dental implant

No comments:

Post a Comment