Tuesday 12 April 2011

If I had a tooth pulled, could I wait a while to put an implant in?

If I had a tooth pulled, could I wait a while to put an implant in?

Answer by split
yes

Answer by Jen
I had to have my back molar pulled numerous being ago, can’t afford an implant..no problems yet

Answer by Robin C
Yes you can wait, but have a spacer or a bridge place in. Otherwise your teeth will shift and make matters worse. Also remember that the implant will involve opening up your gums again and sometimes it is less painful to have it all done at once.

Answer by kat s
sure why not!

Answer by Hopefully Helpful
I waited a while before having an implant. Things went OK. Do not be surprised if they do a CT scan of your jaw to make sure there is enough bone.
This is something I read from the Internet.
“An increasingly common strategy to preserve bone and reduce treatment times includes the placement of a dental implant into a recent extraction site.”
Excellent Luck

What do you reckon? Answer below!
See the rest here:
average cost dental implant

No comments:

Post a Comment