Wednesday 6 April 2011

How common is it to keep a baby tooth?

How common is it to keep a baby tooth?

I’m in my ahead of schedule 30′s and I still have a baby canine. It’s solid, but recently I have crowned the two teeth below, and the baby tooth has compressed a small (take the lower teeth) and now shows the dentin, and it is a bit sensitive (hot and cold), it does not hurt. I’m sure it took and to reckon with an implant. (X-rays show no teeth in it)

answer muffbro I have numerous baby teeth
…………… that I made when my children were saved young.

answer by Lady X
Retained deciduous teeth are genetic, had someone in your family is well. As the tooth loses its melting and always sensitive it will only get worse. Another option before it and replaced it with an implant is to have just crowned as it is still supporting bone. If you lose bone around him, then I would draw. Buy yourself time with a crown for the moment.

answer crazymom
It is a honestly frequent. Both my sister, my mother and my daughter now, all primary teeth with no adult tooth under your ihnen.Wenn pain and sensitivity, have it pulled. It will only get worse with time.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Originally posted here:
3i dental implant

The cost of dental care in the U.S. is so outrageous, I can make a whole vacation, by funding the work done abroad. I’m in Tucson and can easily drive to Nogales, everywhere the service quality and price is excellent.

answer dre@itsa.ucsf.edu
No LOLSie get what you.

pay
know better? Leave your answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment