Monday 4 April 2011

Dental Implant question?

Dental Implant question?

always in a single dental implant, roughly how long should I expect it to take to recover? I want an thought of ​​how many sick days must be gone in school. and there is usually a lot of swelling from that?

answer Tarnished Angel
I’ve been in your shoes. I had an upper tooth extracted and chose to replace it with an implant. I was a small concerned about the pain I’ll be in, but was pleasantly surprised at how painful it was not surprised. The doctor numbed me really well before extraction. I felt no pain, only pressure. Simple! The part that was a bit was amusing when they drill into your jaw bone to make room for the implant and then really the placement of the implant. A signal that you will not forget. No pain. After the surgery I had some of the prescribed pain medication before the numbness subsided, which made for an simpler transition. I reckon I may have some painkillers for the next day and it was have taken it. I work in a dental practice and could return to work the next day. I had no swelling, doubtless because they do not cut any of the gums. So the difference with you is possible that you’ve been gone a tooth for a while and they will make a cut around the implant site. Anyway, after that you still baby of the implant site, and eat soft foods for a few days while your gums to heal, but all-in-all it was a fantastic experience! Really worth it! I would recommend it!

answer SueyN
I’ve had 10 implants placed at different points in time. It was done by an oral surgeon, and I chose to be place under anesthesia, I never experienced pressure or pain. They give you a prescription for pain that you have to be filled as soon as possible again. Do not try to be hard and not the pain medication as the day is the worst, and the second day will be excellent. I would intend to take the day off by the nomination and perhaps the next day. You get swelling and need an ice pack on his face to help with this conundrum statt.Ihr face will be tender, but you will not have much pain, but like I said, taking the pain medication the first day, so you do not , do not experience any pain. There is really no huge deal and the dental implant is just like your own teeth out, it will never expire. If you have more questions, delight feel free to email me. Excellent luck

Add your own answer in the comments!
Read more:
3i dental implant

have placed the crown, had to charge it, just handed me a whole, may I question, are reported to them? What I paid for each and each part that was place in my mouth? I reckon there were 4? I want a separate lobby to the laboratory, can I do this?

answer Smarkflea
Yes, you can question. Each health care org there should be <...

/ div>
What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment