Wednesday 6 April 2011

d and one bone implant, where I have the bone implant , my teeth have been moving inward, they are totally not?

d and one bone implant, where I have the bone implant , my teeth have been moving inward, they are totally not?

It is annoying and not aesthetic. They want me to wear braces now but my teeth were aligned before. I pointed this out after surgery, during revision but they were not so terrible yet.

Answer by PenPress
You will have to wear braces and they can also use angulated abutment on the implant to bring everything together in a nice plane…

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Excerpt from:
ceraroot zirconia dental implant

Answer by Patty
NO! Dry sockets are NOT a excellent thing. Delight look up on dry sockets on Google or something. AND DON’T SMOKE either. This will produce a delay in your healing process, and sometimes complications.

Answer by chris
definitly do NOT smoke. Dry sockets suck. Its one of the worst experinces ive ever had. Id wait to your gums are completly healed.

Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment