Saturday 12 March 2011

Teeth pulled down or tooth implant? Do I have a choice?

Teeth pulled down or tooth implant? Do I have a choice?

I’m 17 and before christmas I establish out that I had a baby tooth still in my backtalk and it hadn’t come out since a bone was trapping the adult tooth from moving in my gum. Anyway it made me really upset since I have naturally straight white teeth.

Anyway I had my baby tooth full out on Monday and now I have a partial denture in place of the tooth for 3 months since the dentist is in suspense the adult tooth will go on it’s own. I have no conundrum with the denture it looks really natural and isn’t as terrible as I plotting.

If the tooth hasn’t went with 3 months they’ll have to pull it down with a chain and I hear it is very painful and it may maybe ruin the alignment of my teeth.

Since the denture looks very natural, I was wondering where I may maybe talk to my dentist and have the choice of having a tooth establish place in the place of the gap to save time, pain and upset for me?
Do you reckon I may maybe do it?

Cash shouldn’t be an issue since i’m below 18 and live in England and we have the NHS (National Health Benefit) here so the behavior will be free.

Answer by Dave F
NOTHING is as excellent as a healthy tooth in its assess position. An establish can always fail and they do often. If the adult tooth is in the way of the establish then you couldn’t do the establish anyway.
Surgically exposing the tooth and pulling it down into place is not that terrible most of the time. I would very do that then have the unerupted tooth up there in my jaw potentially causing distress. Unerupted teeth have a tiny but significant chance of developing cysts nearly them. And if the tooth is touching any of its next tooth roots, it can cause resorption of the root away.
Discuss your options with your dentists and oral surgeons or whomever, but really, I my opinion, having the tooth in its place is the best way to go.

Give your answer to this inquiry below!
See more here:
best dental establish

I have two baby teeth as a result of genetics, they are located aptly next to my two front teeth. I have had a cavity place in one of them and the baby tooth is too tiny to really be able to hold the huge. It has fallen out 3 times. At this top they have recommended that I reckon in this area other alternatives such as getting a payment with a fake tooth that can be full out when much loved, a join that would cap the two teeth on either side of the baby tooth that is pulled, or a tooth establish where they pull the baby tooth and then establish a fake tooth…something like a metal screw that goes up in your gums.

Does anyone have any experience with this and have any in rank?

Thank you!!

Lo

Answer by aamoore1990
I have an establish. They took a tooth from a ruins and in the end grafted it onto my jaw. I obviously have no nerve endings in it or no matter what business, but it looks real and the procedure wasn’t really painful and i haven’t had any problems with it since.

Answer by Kristen janell
I don’t have personal experience with it but i completed school for dental help and I do know that it is a very strenuous administer to have it implanted. It can take up to a year and a half and will be a modest painful. The steps are
1.) pull the tooth
2.) wait for tooth to heal
3.) impressions of backtalk
4.) fitting
5.) send to lab
6.) fit lab tooth
7.) surgery for establish

Answer by gurug
Implants are the best option as they are long lasting, don’t eat away at teeth and bone, stop bone loss and restore complete functionality of the teeth. It like having natural tooth. You can eat, chew, bite and talk naturally with your implants.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the observations!

No comments:

Post a Comment