Friday 11 March 2011

Q&A: tooth implant for a 24 year old girl??

Q&A: tooth implant for a 24 year old girl??

when I was a child I fell down once and broke my both front teeth(the high ones)and since then i have been trhough lots of problems,have had root canal behavior,2-3 times surgical procedure on the roots etc etc,now i’m 24 and now my dentist said i can not keep one of them any longer since of a conundrum its having,and that i have to pull it out and have a tooth establish…I’m really upset and worried ,i dunno ride out it’s gonna look ok or not,I have small high lip so when i speak my teeth are seen thats why i dont want it to be hideous looking :( I have seen pics of it but didnt like them cuz it makes the gum looks darker nearly that area and the tooth doesnt look completely natural on that metal business …may maybe u tell me what to do? at smallest amount cool me down im really nervous,worried and upset in this area it :( thanks

Answer by bmac
Implants are gorgeous. Yes, it will look fine. Metal business? You mean the post that they establish? You won’t see the post. You’ll only see the tooth. I had an establish 2 being ago. It’s fantastic. I have no problems with it with being of problems with the tooth it replaced. I must have done it quicker!

Answer by snugglesrn
You might want to try a different dentist not only for a following opinion but also the better they are at putting the tooth sow in the better it will look. (it will and must look natural). I wish you luck.

Answer by Country Boy
Tooth implants are everlastingly held in by a titanium post and the crown is glued on top of it. According to my dentist the tooth color will match perfectly as there are more insignia unfilled than plates with teeth attached. Implants are by far the best replacements knowledge has to date. Go For It!

Answer by Mark B
getting implants are fine, and im sure the dentist isnt gonna make it so you look hideous he/she will do their best to make you look gorgeous, i also am going thru the same business you are i go in for surgery on the 27th of march and yes im a modest nerbous but then again im exited since im getting my teeth flat that i broke when i was a kid

Answer by Michelle G
i reckon if u need it u need it there is nothing u can do bit u can try different ways of having a fake tooth. get porcelain veneers they look so natural and they look so real you must do your investigate and look up the porcelain veneers and who is a excellent doctor to do this procedure. i hope this helps their is always hope for u honey don’t get mad get glad lol bye

Know better? Leave your own answer in the observations!
See the article here:
best dental establish system

No comments:

Post a Comment