Monday 14 March 2011

Q&A: I need to have a Dental Implant for #3 Molar, does it hurt & have you had it done?

Q&A: I need to have a Dental Implant for #3 Molar, does it hurt & have you had it done?

I had my #3 Molar extracted on 12/4/09 & not it’s time to get the Establish. The cost makes me keel over but I am having distress eating with that bug gap back there. Does the establish procedeure hurt & swell? How much did yours cost to get done? (They are telling me $ 4,300 total is that reasonable)?

Answer by grandpa walleye
I have not only done many, I have an high one in my backtalk. The pain of placing the establish is none since you will be numb up. Post operatively, the pain is much less than an extraction and the healing goes very smoothly. Any pain will be easily managed with moderate pain pills or OTC drugs. Our implants run nearly $ 3000 but depending on where you live, $ 4300 is not outrageous. Excellent luck with yours.

Answer by John Bridger – DDS
I am not sure where you live, but the average cost of the procedure initiation to end is nearly $ 4000.00 per tooth in the Houston area. One business I can assure you of is the discomfort is not what you reckon. Having an establish placed is a lot less uncomfortable than having a tooth extracted. You will probably not even need the pain pills the Dr. will be charitable you, if you do it will not be for long! Implants are awe-inspiring restorations, they will usually last your life time and they look very natural! I reckon you are going to be thrilled when it is all done! Excellent Luck!

Answer by gurug
Yes, the cost of $ 4300 sounds reasonable. Average establish costs can vary between $ 2500-$ 5000 dollars based on many factors like location of the tooth, the place where you live, the type of establish, any other procedures that needs to be done and so on. A well-done establish does not hurt much as they will do the procedure below anesthesia and also prescribe pain killers for post-surgery pain. The pain usually goes away in a few days time.

Implants are best different to replace gone tooth. Once it is done you will be glad for the establish as it will feel just like your natural tooth.

A lot depends on the establish dentist. So, top out yours with care. A competent, professional and experienced establish dentist can make your establish experience a pleasant one. Incompetent dentists can cause foremost destruction to tooth, gum and jaws.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the observations!
More:
bicon dental establish

Answer by Jennifer W
YOu are not the only person who have ever met this kind of conundrum,I met this type of conundrum before.I have excellent experience here    www.HealthInsuranceFree.info/dental.html    to solve the conundrum.

Answer by Thomas
health-quotes.talk4fun.net – here is my health indemnity plot. As I dredge up they can provide such a benefit.

Answer by Ellis Norton
hi,

If you want to save cash on your health indemnity Go to http://CheapestPriceHealthInsurance.com

I really hope this will help you

Add your own answer in the observations!

No comments:

Post a Comment