Friday 11 March 2011

Q&A: help: anybody with upper front tooth dental implant?

Q&A: help: anybody with upper front tooth dental implant?

what was the procedure like for you. did you need a bone graph? how was it? what was recovery like? Did it feel normal with it was finished. Did it affect the way you bite? Does your gumline look even with your real tooth? How long have you had the establish?

Answer by Sean
I had one. They took the bone out of my jaw when they pulled out my wisdom tooth. That was the most terrible part. But they had to do it twice Since the bone didn’t take the first time. It dose not affect the way i bit. My gum line dose not look even but nobody cant even notice i have a fake tooth. It took me two being and 4 surgery’s to finally get the tooth fitted. The recovery was pretty terrible you bleed for like 24 hours and have a inflated backtalk for a link of days. The pain killers take away most of the pain. I had it for like 5 being now and some times i forget it is fake. I urge on getting it, its so much better then a join.

Answer by Lucy
Dental establish surgery is very safe nowadays. My cousin got her dental implants and Lasik surgery in India by a companionship called Indian Health Guru Consultants. The Price for dental and Lasik surgery is very less in India. She paid 25% of the price she was quoted in America.

Indian Health Guru Consultants is very well-known in India They arrange Dental surgery, jaw surgery, Lasik eye surgery, Dental Implants etc for foreign patients in India. I read a lot in this area them in the Newspapers and magazines- in this area their uncomplaining tales.
They arrange financing for USA, Canadian, UK and other international patients who plot to have surgery abroad for low cost, as dental and eye surgery is not roofed by indemnity. They also have photos pasted of their International patients. You can checkout their website. There are huge cost savings. As a doctor I personally judge that surgery can be easily handled in India, as the quality of healthcare unfilled In India is austerely best in the world. The surgeons are USA/UK qualified and facilities are 5 star.

http://www.indianhealthguru.com

Hope this helps.

Give your answer to this inquiry below!
See the article here:
3i dental establish

My front tooth is an establish & my son just head butted me…my lip is flow of blood…must I get an x-ray to make sue my tooth is ok?
Not sure if my establish is bonded to bone as I had my first tooth knocked out & lost most of the bone in my gumline…
have had it 10 yrs. tooth doesn’t hurt, but lip is inflated and really hurts.

Answer by CHICHO
implants are very strongly fussed to the bone. If the implanted tooth is loose you must get an x-ray. If your tooth is levelheaded then you do not have to worry in this area it since that tooth is glued to the titanium screw and if its not loose it means that the titanium tube they fussed to your bone is not loose,

Answer by Floyd S
Hello, Implants are bonded to the bone and it takes a splendid deal of force to loosen them, the same as a natural tooth…Just like an natural tooth, they can get bumped to the top that they bleed or may even get vaguely loose…they, like the natural tooth can also tighten back up…Do not eat no matter what business that requires you to bite on the establish for at smallest amount a week to ten days….If at that time the tooth feels even vaguely loose you need to see your DDS and have it Xrayed to determine if more substantial destruction was done…Chances are, you will be just fine.Excellent luck and I wish you well.

Answer by Skeeter
Happened to me. I have dental implants and a baby head butted me. My prosthodontist questioned me if my gums were pink and did I hurt. I told him no. He said, then your probably ok. The establish has to bond with the bone or it will fall out.

How long was it that you got your establish?

Answer by Bill
If it doesn’t go it’s probably ok. If it is loose there’s really nothing they will be able to do except take out it and initiation over.
If you had it 10 being it was definetly bonded to the bone.
Just give it some time and see if everything is ok.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment