Thursday 17 March 2011

Q&A: Dental Implant and Neti Pot?

Q&A: Dental Implant and Neti Pot?

I recently had dental implants. I also got a neti pot from my supporter as a gift. I know that part of the establish is in my sinus. Is it advisable for me to use neti pot? Will the neti pot liquid cause any problems with the implants?

Answer by FutureMrsCrosby87
i dont reckon it would. i like the neti pot it works splendid

Answer by Magick Fund
wouldn’t reckon so, in fact, it might even help. the liquid in the pot is only fill up & salt.

Answer by Splendid L
Thanks for your answers. Really I just checked with my dentist. He said I must NOT use the neti pot, at smallest amount not for the near future.

Answer by Miss Sweet
Your sinuses are enclosed within your head; the neti pot will clear out your nasal cavity (not a part of your sinuses) so the liquid in the neti pot will not affect your sinuses.

I would just make sure not to blow out really hard or place too much difficulty on your nose/nasal cavity area until you’ve had your follow-up and can question your oral general practitioner in this area this. But if you’ve passed the follow-up date and have been healing away, I would proceed cautiously.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Here is the first post:
cost of dental establish

Answer by grandpa walleye
Brush, floss, and treat it like any other tooth with preventive care.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment