Monday 14 March 2011

Need to know about dental implant coverage?

Need to know about dental implant coverage?

Will medicare and medicaid pay for denture implants when there is severe bone loss in high and lower jaws? I wear high dentures and lower partial with all teeth but three.

Answer by PenPress
Most likely not.

But, you can try to get qualified by getting the dentist as well as your PCP to certify that it is medically necessary.

They might take in it only if you can verify the health check need.

Excellent luck !!

Answer by my2boyzcnr
Dang, if they do then I am going to sign up! My son needs a establish with he gets out of his braces due to a baseball industrial accident. The dentist told me it would cost up to 2000 for one tooth!

Give your answer to this inquiry below!
See more here:
contemporary dental establish centre

Reason I’m asking is I might have to get an establish, the part that doubts me is the 6-8 months where I might have a temporary denture to fill the empty interval of the gone tooth which I dread would be a turn off.

Would it bother you knowing a guy you’re dating was going through this for 6-8 months and in the end, getting an establish? By the way, the tooth was injured in an industrial accident, not since of gum disease and terrible oral hygiene.

Answer by shellz
yes i would be cos it matters on the peronallity of the guy that in this area no matter what business else you like public for who they are not the looks the cash ir no matter what business else just there personality

Answer by xoooooooo
i wouldnt really care .. you cant really tell that its an establish so dont worry in this area it

Answer by Diana7744
Well… I don’t reckon anyone is going to notice the establish above and beyond your dentist. I would just mention this if I was telling her the tale abour your industrial accident. But, it’s not a huge deal, and I don’t reckon your future girl will leave you for having an establish. I reckon it’d be asinine. Cheer up!

Answer by msgnomers
Sure, I would date a guy with a dental establish. It’s not even a factor. Once the procedure is finished, even you may have distress telling it’s an establish if it’s done well. I speak from experience, as I have a dental establish for myself.

Answer by SuzanneMichelle
Okay, coming from a person in the dental field, I would have absolutely no conundrum with it. I mean, you didn’t lose the tooth out of neglect. And, you’re doing all that you can to fix the circumstances. What more can a name question for, really? Above and beyond, if you’re in a relationship with a name who is that vain as to judge you for that, then your gone(for now, but not perpetually) tooth is the smallest amount of your doubts.

Add your own answer in the observations!

No comments:

Post a Comment